Posted by : Unknown Senin, 03 Juni 2013




Hey People.. Whatzup?!
This is Bondan Prakoso and Fade 2 Black
Representin' now.. you check this out..
Yo Titz, hit the beat!

I represent
My name is Santoz
I rock on the mic with Bondan P aRe O
(What a big deal), terserah kau ucap apa
Tak banyak yang kau bisa karna aku punya karya.

Its time to me, my name Lezzano
I Rock on the mic with T.I.T.O. Mono, stereo
I Fuck the beat, Ow!! yo.. yo.. yo.. its time to go.. Aww!!..

Yes.. yes.. ya'll
We Rock On The Beat
My brother Bondan in it..(in it)
Yes.. yes.. ya'll.. it's da rhyme in spit
My man Tito, Beat maker Shit!!

Lagu Download DiSini 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Link Sahabat

Unduh Filem31
Flag Counter

Blogger templates

Popular Post

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- Copyright © Semua Informasi Ada Di Sini -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -